To vote in the election voters must be:


  • a British citizen living in the UK or registered to vote as a crown servant or amember of the armed services

  • a European Union citizen living in the UK

  • a Commonwealth citizen who either does not need leave to be resident in the UK, or has the necessary leave and is legally resident in the UK


The majority of voters will vote in their usual polling station.


To find out more about the election, or to register to vote, visit the Electoral Commission website.

Nottinghamshire Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner 

Arnot Hill House

Arnot Hill Park


Nottingham      NG5  6LU 


T:  0115 844 5998

F:  0115 844 5081 


  • facebook
  • Twitter Clean